SIGLENT’s new SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscopes are available in two bandwidths, 100 MHz and 200 MHz, have a sampling rate of 1 GSa/s and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. The most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly one-button design.
The SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ series employs a new generation of SPO technology. With its excellent signal fidelity, background noise is lower than similar products in the industry. It has a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 60,000 frames/sec. It also employs not only the common 256-level intensity grading display function but also a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. Siglent’s new oscilloscopes offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering and decoding. History waveform recording and sequential triggering allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. SDS1000X+ adds an integrated 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator (standard), option for 16 digital channels. The features and high-performance of the SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ oscilloscopes cannot be matched at any product at this price.
|Bandwidth||Channels||Real time |
|Capture rate||Memory depth||Price|
|SDS1202X+||200 MHz||2+EXT (16 digital available)||1 GSa/s||60,000 wfm/s||14 Mpts||$764||Buy Now|
|SDS1102X+||100 MHz||2+EXT (16 digital available)||1 GSa/s||60,000 wfm/s||14 Mpts||$645||Buy Now|
|SDS1202X||200 MHz||2+EXT||1 GSa/s||60,000 wfm/s||14 Mpts||$560||Buy Now|
|SDS1102X||100 MHz||1+EXT||1 GSa/s||60,000 wfm/s||14 MPts||DISCONTINUED||Buy Now|
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Timeout (Dropout), and Pattern
- Serial bus triggering and decode, supports protocols IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, and LIN
- Video triggers and supports HDTV
- Low background noise with 500 μV/div to 10 V/div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts: Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, minimizes trigger dead time.
- History waveform recording function stores up-to 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 37 parameters, supports Statistics, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
- Math function (FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, and square root)
- High Speed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- 16 Digital channels (MSO), Maximum waveform capture rate up to 500 MSa/s, Record length up to 14 Mpts/CH (Option for SDS1000X+ models)
- 25 MHz DDS arbitrary waveform generator, built-in 10 kinds of waveforms (Standard for SDS1000X+ models)
- Large 8-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Multi-language display and embedded help
We use function generators and oscilloscopes in the lab for precise testing and complex functions. The SDS performs exceptionally well at a fraction of the cost of the Agilent systems we also use. Any time we’ve had questions customer service has gone above and beyond to support our needs. Great product and fantastic service. We’ve also outfitted multiple benches with the SDG function generator and will be buying more.
8-inch TFT-LCD display and 10 one-button menus View more
8-inch TFT-LCD display and 10 one-button menus
8-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
Most commonly used functions are accessible using 10 different one-button operation keys: Auto Setup, Default, Cursor, Measure, Roll, History, Persist,Clear Sweep, Zoom, Print
16 Digital Channels/MSO (Optional for SDS1000X+) View more
16 Digital Channels/MSO (Optional for SDS1000X+)
2 analog channels plus 16 digital channels enable users to acquire, trigger, and decode analog and digital signals with one instrument.
Waveform capture rate up to 400,000 wfms/s View more
Waveform capture rate up to 400,000 wfms/s
With a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), the oscilloscope can easily capture low-probability events.
256-level Intensity Grading View more
256-level Intensity Grading
Events that occur more frequently are brighter (intensity grading) than events that occur less often. This allows you to quickly identify spurious signals.
Color Temperature Grading View more
Color Temperature Grading
Event frequency is shown using different colors (temperature grading). Frequent events are warmer the color. This helps to easily identify rare events.
Record length of up to 14 Mpts View more
Record length of up to 14 Mpts
Using hardware-based Zoom technologies and record length of up to 14 Mpts, users are able to use a higher sampling rate to capture more of the signal and then quickly zoom in to focus on the area of interest.
Abundant trigger funtions View more
Abundant trigger funtions
SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ has a wealth of trigger modes, including Edge, Slope, Pulse, Video, Windows, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern, IIC,SPI, UART/RS232, LIN, and CAN
Serial bus decoding function (optional) View more
Serial bus decoding function (optional)
SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ displays decoded events through the events list. Bus protocol information can be quickly and intuitively displayed in tabular format.
History waveforms (History) mode and segmented acquisition (Sequence) View more
History waveforms (History) mode and segmented acquisition (Sequence)
The history function can record up to 80,000 frames of data. Each frame can be analyzed, replayed individually, timestamped, and also played as part of a sequence.
Comprehensive statistical functions View more
Comprehensive statistical functions
5 statistics can be reported for any set of measurements: current, mean, minimum value, maximum value, and standard deviation.
Hardware-Based High-Speed Pass/ Fail function View more
Hardware-Based High-Speed Pass/ Fail function
The SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ utilizes a hardware-based Pass / Fail function, performing up to 40,000 Pass / Fail decisions each second. With easy to generate user-defined test templates, the SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ compares the current measured trace to the template mask trace making it suitable for long-term signal monitoring or automated production line testing.
Built-in 25 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator (standard for SDS1000X+ models) View more
Built-in 25 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator (standard for SDS1000X+ models)
The SDS1000X+ has a built-in 25 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator (standard), including 10 built-in waveforms plus 4 ARBs. The arbitrary waveforms can be accessed and edited by the EasyWave PC software.
Advanced Math Function View more
Advanced Math Function
In addition to the traditional (+, -, X, /) operation, SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ oscilloscopes supports FFT, integration, differentiation, and square root operations
Complete connectivity View more
SDS1000X/SDS1000X+ supports USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass/Fail and Trigger Out