The SIGLENT SSA5000A spectrum analyzers are powerful and flexible tools for complex RF spectrum and signal analysis. With the capability of real-time spectrum analysis, the analyzer can provide multi-dimensions data displays, and advanced triggering to solve modern RF spectrum challenges, like channel power measurement, hopping frequency, conflict channel, and spectrum interference.
Applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, cellular site, IoT, WLAN and Bluetooth surveying, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
For a full summary of our RF measurement instruments, view our Spectrum Analyzer Features and Options Tables.
|Frequency Range||Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)||Phase Noise||Total Amplitude Accuracy||Display Average Noise Level (DANL)||Price|
|SSA5083A||9 kHz~13.6 GHz||1 Hz ~ 10 MHz, in 1-3-10 sequence||<-105 dBc/Hz||<0.5 dB||-165 dBm/Hz||call for quote||Request a Quote|
|SSA5085A||9 kHz~26.5 GHz||1 Hz ~ 10 MHz, in 1-3-10 sequence||<-105 dBc/Hz||<0.5 dB||-165 dBm/Hz||call for quote||Request a Quote|
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 13.6 GHz/26.5 GHz
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -105 dBc/Hz@1 GHz,10 kHz offset SSB Phase Noise (Typ.)
- 25 MHz/40 MHz Real Tine Spectrum Analysis Bandwidth
- 100% POI 7.20 μs, Dynamic Range 60 dB, Multi-view for Density, Spectrogram, and PvT
- Channel power, ACPR, OBW, Harmonic, TOI measurements and more
- Analog Modulation Analysis and Vector Digital Modulation Analysis
- 12.1-inch Multi-Touch Screen, HDMI output
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
Spectrum Analyzer Mode View more
Spectrum Analyzer Mode
Various RF spectrum measurement and analysis views
Real Time Analysis Mode View more
Real Time Analysis Mode
25 MHZ/40 MHz real-time spectrum analysis with multi-view to monitor complex signals
Modulation Analysis Mode View more
Modulation Analysis Mode
AM/FM/PM analog modulation, and ASK/FSK/PSK/MSK/QAM vector modulation analysis