SIGLENT’s SDS6000A series Digital Storage Oscilloscopes are available in bandwidths of 2 GHz, 1 GHz, and 500 MHz, have a sample rate of 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) at each channel, a maximum record length of 500 Mpts/ch, and display up to 4 analog channels + 16 digital channels mixed-signal analysis ability.
The SDS6000A series employs Siglent’s SPO technology with a maximum waveform capture rate of up to 170,000 wfm/ s (normal mode, up to 750,000 wfm/s in Sequence mode), 256-level intensity grading display function plus a color temperature display mode. It also employs an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter. The trigger system supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Tools such as History waveform recording, Search and Navigate functions, Mask Test, Bode Plot, Power Analysis, and Eye/Jitter Analysis allow for extended waveform records to be captured, stored, and analyzed. An impressive array of measurement and math capabilities, options for a 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator, as well as serial decoding are also features of the SDS6000A.
The large 12.1” display capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures, with the addition of user-friendly UI design, which can greatly improve the operation efficiency. It also supports mouse control and remote web control over LAN.
Having trouble deciding which scope is right for you?
Click to view a comparison table of our most powerful scopes.
|Bandwidth||Channels||Real time |
|Capture rate||Memory depth||Price|
|SDS6054A||500 MHz||4 + EXT||5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) per channel||Normal mode: 170,000 wfm/s; Sequence mode: 750,000 wfm/s||500 Mpts||Call for quote||Request a Quote|
|SDS6104A||1 GHz||4 + EXT||5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) per channel||Normal mode: 170,000 wfm/s; Sequence mode: 750,000 wfm/s||500 Mpts||Call for quote||Request a Quote|
|SDS6204A||2 GHz||4 + EXT||5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) per channel||Normal mode: 170,000 wfm/s; Sequence mode: 750,000 wfm/s||500 Mpts||Call for quote||Request a Quote|
- 4 analog channels, up to 2 GHz bandwidth with 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) sample rate at each channel
- Low background noise, supports 0.5 mV/div to 10 V/div vertical scales
- SPO technology
- Waveform capture rates up to 170,000 wfm/s (normal mode), and 750,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- 500 Mpts Record length in total for all 4 channels
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Qualified, Nth edge, Setup/Hold, Delay, and Video (HDTV supported). Zone Trigger simplifies advanced triggering
- Serial bus triggering and decoder, supports protocols I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B, SENT, and Manchester
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time between segments to capture the qualifying event
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurements on 50+ parameters supports statistics with histogram, track, trend, Gating measurement, and measurements on Math, History, and Ref
- 4 Math traces (8 Mpts FFT, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, integration, differential, square root, etc.), supports formula editor
- Abundant data analysis functions such as Search, Navigate, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Bode plot, Power Analysis and Eye/Jitter Analysis
- High-Speed hardware-based Average, Hi-Res; High Speed hardware-based Mask Test function, with Mask Editor tool for creating user-defined masks
- 16 digital channels (optional)
- 25 MHz function / arbitrary waveform generator, built-in multiple predefined waveforms
- Large 12.1” TFT-LCD display with 1280 * 800 resolution; Capacitive touch screen supports multi-touch gestures
- Interfaces include: USB Hosts, USB Device (USBTMC), LAN（VXI-11/Telnet/Socket）, micro SD card, Pass/Fail, Trigger Out, HDMI
- Built-in web server supports remote control over the LAN port using a web browser. Supports SCPI remote control commands. Supports external mouse and keyboard
Achieve more View more
Flexible: The SIGLENT SDS6000A oscilloscope is available in 500 MHz, 1 GHz, and 2 GHz models. To protect your investment, the 500 MHz and 1 GHz bandwidths can be upgraded to 2 GHz.
SDS6000A comes with even more memory depth. 500 Mpts and a hardware-based zoom.
The sample rate is up to 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) per channel, even when you use all four channels at the same time. No compromises.
Eye diagram and Jitter Analysis View more
Eye diagram and Jitter Analysis
Troubleshoot high-speed digital circuits more effectively using the Jitter Analysis option.
Delivers Eye Diagram and Jitter analysis including jitter decomposition information and more.
Modern form factor balances ease-of-use and desk space View more
Modern form factor balances ease-of-use and desk space
The SDS6000A is easy to move around the lab and occupies a small amount of desk space. The big 12.1 inch and high-resolution touch screen provide intuitive control and clear information for faster debugging.
Save data on SDS6000A is also convenient. Just press the Print button or take a screenshot via remote web server.
It is also easily customized, you can choose your favorite channel traces colors, default settings, menu styles, and measurement formats. The faster UI response of SDS6000A makes R&D work even more pleasing.
Newly designed active probes View more
Newly designed active probes
For high-speed digital/fast rise time measurements, an active probe is the perfect choice. The standard SIGLENT SAP1000 active probe is fully compatible with the SDS6.. but there are also two new active probes. SAP2500 is single-ended and the SAP2500D is 2.5 GHz differential active probe. With the Eye diagram/ Jitter analysis functions, SDS6000A is more capable in high-speed circuits design and signal integrity measurements.