SIGLENT SSA3000X Plus Spectrum Analyzers are powerful and flexible tools for RF signals and network analysis. With a frequency range up to 7.5 GHz, the SSA3000X analyzers deliver reliable automatic measurements and multiple modes of operation: spectrum analyzer the base, optional functions include RF power measurement, vector signal modulation analysis, reflection measurement, and EMI test.
SSA3000X Plus Spectrum Analyzers’ applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, site surveying, S-parameter measurement, analog/digital modulation analysis, EMI pre-compliance test, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
For a full summary of our RF measurement instruments, view our Spectrum Analyzer Features and Options Tables.
|Frequency Range||Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)||Phase Noise||Total Amplitude Accuracy||Display Average Noise Level (DANL)||Price|
|SSA3015X Plus||9 kHz ~ 1.5 GHz||1 Hz~1 MHz||< -99 dBc/Hz||< 1.2 dB||-156 dBm/Hz||$1,295||Buy Now|
|SSA3021X Plus||9 kHz ~ 2.1 GHz||1 Hz~1 MHz||< -98 dBc/Hz||< 0.7 dB||-161 dBm/Hz||$1,650||Buy Now|
|SSA3032X Plus||9 kHz~3.2 GHz||1 Hz~1 MHz||< -98 dBc/Hz||< 0.7 dB||-161 dBm/Hz||$2,890||Buy Now|
|SSA3075X Plus||9 kHz~7.5 GHz||1 Hz~3 MHz||< -98 dBc/Hz||< 0.7 dB||-165 dBm/Hz||$7,125||Request a Quote|
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 1.5 GHz / 2.1 GHz / 3.2 GHz / 7.5GHz
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz.@10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- Level Measurement Uncertainty < 0.7 dB (Typ.)
- 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Preamplifier Standard
- Tracking Generator (Included)
- Analog and Digital Signal Modulation Analysis Mode (Opt.*)
- Reflection Measurement Kit (Opt.*)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit(Opt.*)
- Advanced Measurement Kit/Waterfall chart (Opt.*)
- 10.1 lnch Multi-Touch Screen, Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
*New SSA3000X Plus instruments feature approximately 100 hours of free trials of these options. The trial timer is running when the instrument is powered on. After the trial has expired, the function will be disabled/greyed out.
10.1 lnch Display View more
10.1 lnch Display
SSA3000X Plus Spectrum Analyzers have a 10.1 lnch Display with a Multi-Touch Screen.
Phase noise View more
Phase noise <-98 dBc/Hz@1 GHz.
Resolution Bandwidth (RBW) View more
Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
SSA3000X Plus have a Minimum of 1 Hz Resolution Bandwidth (RBW).
ACPR View more
SSA3000X Plus ACPR in Advanced Measurement Kit.
Noise Level View more
-165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level on SSA3000X Plus Spectrum Analyzers.
Monitor in Advanced Measurement Kit View more
Monitor in Advanced Measurement Kit
SSA3000X Plus Monitor in Advanced Measurement Kit.
EMI Pre-Compliance Test View more
EMI Pre-Compliance Test
CISPR 16-1-1 EMI filter and Quasi-peak Detector , Log scale and Limit line.
Modulation Analysis Mode View more
Modulation Analysis Mode
SSA3000X Plus AM/FM,ASK/FSK/PSK/MSK/QAM Vector Signal Modulation Analysis, EVM evaluation.
Reflection Measurement View more
VSWR and Return Loss measurement using External Reflection Bridge.