SIGLENT SSA3000X-R real-time spectrum analyzers are powerful and flexible tools for complex RF signal monitoring and analysis. With a capability of 40 MHz analysis bandwidth and 7.2 µs 100% POI, the SSA3000X-R spectrum analyzers can provide multi-dimensions data displays, advanced triggering, and RF data capturing, to solve modern RF spectrum challenges, like hopping frequency, conflict channel, spectrum interference, etc. They also provide a standard tracking generator for network analysis, optional wideband digital modulation analysis, and EMI pre-compliance test.
SSA3000X-R applications include broadcast monitoring/evaluation, cellular site, IoT, WiFi, Bluetooth surveying, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
These powerful spectrum analyzers are even more useful with the addition of free Vector Network Analysis (VNA) and Distance-to-fault (DTF) functions included. Now, you can perform critical real-time analysis and RF device characterization with one instrument!
For a full summary of our RF measurement instruments, view our Spectrum Analyzer Features and Options Tables.
|Frequency Range||Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)||Phase Noise||Total Amplitude Accuracy||Display Average Noise Level (DANL)||Price|
|SSA3032X-R||9 kHz~3.2 GHz||1 Hz~3 MHz||<-98 dBc/Hz||< 0.7 dB||-165 dBm/Hz||$5,190||Buy Now|
|SSA3050X-R||9 kHz~5.0 GHz||1 Hz~3 MHz||<-98 dBc/Hz||< 0.7 dB||-165 dBm/Hz||$8,870||Request a Quote|
|SSA3075X-R||9 kHz~7.5 GHz||1 Hz~3 MHz||<-98 dBc/Hz||< 0.7 dB||-165 dBm/Hz||$10,790||Request a Quote|
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 3.2 GHz / 5.0 GHz / 7.5 GHz
- VNA and DTF included
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -98 dBc/Hz.@10 kHz Offset Phase Noise (1 GHz, Typ.)
- Level Measurement Uncertainty < 0.7 dB (Typ.)
- 1 Hz Minimum Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
- Preamplifier and Tracking Generator Standard
- Vector Network Analyzer Mode Standard
- Distance to Fault Mode Standard
- Up to 40 MHz Real Time Analysis Bandwidth
- 100% POI 7.20 μs, Dynamic Range 60 dB
- Multi-view for Density, Spectrogram, PvT, and multi trigger and FMT
- Modulation Analysis (Opt.)
- Reflection Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- EMI Filter and Quasi-Peak Detector Kit(Opt.)
- Advanced Measurement Kit (Opt.)
- 10.1 inch Multi-Touch Screen , Mouse and Keyboard supported
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
Real Time Analysis Mode View more
Real Time Analysis Mode
SSA3000X-R real time analysis mode provides Density, 3D, Spectrogram, PvT, Multi-view and dimensions to monitor complex signals.
Vector Network Analyzer Mode View more
Vector Network Analyzer Mode
SSA3000X-R vector network analyzer mode provides 100 KHz – 7.5 GHz Vector S11 and S21 measurement, Multi Formats Overlay Display.
Modulation Analysis Mode View more
Modulation Analysis Mode
AM/FM, ASK/FSK/PSK/MSK/QAM Vector Signal Modulation Analysis and EVM evaluation. The analysis BW is same with real-time BW in RTSA mode.
10.1 lnch Display with Multi-Touch Screen View more
10.1 lnch Display with Multi-Touch Screen
SSA3000X-R Spectrum Analyzers have a 10.1 lnch Display with a Multi-Touch Screen.
Phase noise View more
Phase noise <-98 dBc/Hz@1 GHz
Resolution Bandwidth View more
Minimum 1 Hz Resolution Bandwidth (RBW)
ACPR in Advanced Measurement Kit View more
ACPR in Advanced Measurement Kit
Siglent SSA3000X-R’s ACPR in advanced measurement kit.
Noise Level View more
-165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level.
Monitor in Advanced Measurement Kit View more
Monitor in Advanced Measurement Kit
Siglent SSA3000X-R monitor in advanced measurement kit.
EMI Pre-Compliance Test View more
EMI Pre-Compliance Test
CISPR 16-1-1 EMI filter and Quasi-peak Detector , Log scale and Limit line.
Reflection Measurement View more
VSWR and Return Loss measurement with Q value measurement.
Distance to Fault Mode View more
Distance to Fault Mode
Cable and Antenna Test based on Timing Domain Analysis.