SIGLENT’s new SDS1000X-E Series Super Phosphor Oscilloscope is available in 100 and 200 MHz bandwidths and 2 or 4 analog channels. It has a maximum sample rate of 1 GSa/s and a standard record length of 14 Mpts. For ease-of-use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.The SDS1000X-E series employs a new generation of SPO (Super Phosphor Oscilloscope) technology that provides excellent signal fidelity and performance. The system noise is also lower than similar products in the industry. It comes with a minimum vertical input range of 500 uV/div, an innovative digital trigger system with high sensitivity and low jitter, and a waveform capture rate of 400,000 frames/ sec (sequence mode).
The SDS1000X-E also employs a 256-level intensity grading display function and a color temperature display mode not found in other models in this class. SIGLENT’s latest oscilloscopes offering supports multiple powerful triggering modes including serial bus triggering. Serial decoding is free and includes IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, and LIN. History waveform recording and sequential triggering enable extended waveform recording and analysis. Another powerful addition is the new 1 Mpt FFT math function that gives the SDS1000X-E very high frequency resolution when observing signal spectra. The new design also includes a hardware co-processor that delivers measurements quickly and accurately. The features and performance of SIGLENT’s new SDS1000X-E cannot be matched anywhere else in this price class.
|Bandwidth||Channels||Real time |
|Capture rate||Memory depth||Price|
|SDS1204X-E||200 MHz||4||1 GSa/s||100000 wfm/s |
|7 Mpts/CH (not interleave mode); 14 Mpts/CH (interleave mode)||$759||Buy Now|
|SDS1104X-E||100 MHz||4||1 GSa/s||100000 wfm/s |
|7 Mpts/CH (not interleave mode); 14 Mpts/CH (interleave mode)||$499||Buy Now|
|SDS1202X-E||200 MHz||2+EXT||1 GSa/s||100000 wfm/s |
|7 Mpts/CH (not interleave mode); 14 Mpts/CH (interleave mode)||$379||Buy Now|
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Timeout (Dropout), and Pattern
- Free Serial bus triggering and decoding:IIC, SPI, UART, RS232, CAN, and LIN
- Video triggers and supports HDTV
- Low background noise and 500 μV / div to 10 V / div voltage scales
- 10 types of one-button shortcuts, supports Auto Setup, Default, Cursors, Measure, Roll, History, Display/Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom and Print
- Segmented acquisition (Sequence) mode, dividing the maximum record length into multiple segments (up to 80,000), according to trigger conditions set by the user, with a very small dead time segment to capture the qualifying event.
- History waveform record (History) function, the maximum recorded waveform length is 80,000 frames
- Automatic measurement function on 38 parameters, supports Statistics, Gating measurement, Math measurement, History measurement and Ref measurement
- 1 Mpts FFT
- True measurement and math can use all 14 Mpts of memory
- Preset key can be customized for user settings or factory “defaults”
- Security Erase mode
- Highspeed hardware based Pass/ Fail function
- Large 7-inch TFT-LCD display with 800 * 480 resolution
- Multiple interface types: USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), Pass / Fail, Trigger Out
- Supports SCPI remote control commands
- Multi-language display and embedded help
- Browser control/onboard webpage for software free monitoring (4 channel models only)
- Bode plotting function controls external generator (SIGLENT SDG or SAG generators, 4 channel models only)
“This is an insanely low price for a 200 Mhz oscilloscope packing in sophisticated features which are normally only found in much higher priced models.”
7 Inch TFT-LCD Display and 10 One-button Menus View more
7 Inch TFT-LCD Display and 10 One-button Menus
7-inch TFT-LCD display with 800*480 resolution
Most commonly used functions are accessible using 10 different one-button operation keys: Auto Setup, Default, Cursor, Measure, Roll, History, Persist, Clear Sweep, Zoom, and Print
Record Length of Up to 14 Mpts View more
Record Length of Up to 14 Mpts
Using hardware-based Zoom technologies and record length of up to 14 Mpts, users are able to use a higher sampling rate to capture more of the signal and then quickly zoom in to focus on the area of interest.
Waveform Capture Rate Up to 400,000 wfm/s View more
Waveform Capture Rate Up to 400,000 wfm/s
With a waveform capture rate of up to 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode), the oscilloscope can easily capture low-probability events.
256-Level Intensity Grading View more
256-Level Intensity Grading
Events that occur more frequently are brighter (intensity grading) than events that occur less often. This allows you to quickly identify spurious signals.
Color Temperature Grading View more
Color Temperature Grading
Event frequency is shown using different colors (temperature grading). Frequent events are warmer the color. This helps to easily identify rare events.
Serial Bus Decoding Function (Standard) View more
Serial Bus Decoding Function (Standard)
SDS1000X-E displays the decoding through the events list. Bus protocol information can be quickly and intuitively displayed in tabular format.
True Measurements on all data View more
True Measurements on all data
At any one timebase, the SDS1000X-E can measure using all 14M sample points. This ensures the accuracy of measurements while the math co-processor decreases measurement time and increases ease-of-use.
History Waveforms (History) Mode and Segmented Acquisition (Sequence) View more
History Waveforms (History) Mode and Segmented Acquisition (Sequence)
Playback the latest triggered events using the history function. Segmented memory zcquisition will store the waveform into multiple (up to 80,000) memory segments, each segment will store triggered waveforms and timestamp each frame.
Gate and Zoom Measurement View more
Gate and Zoom Measurement
Through Gate and Zoom measurement, the user can specify an arbitrary interval of waveform data analysis and statistics. This helps avoid measurement errors that can be caused by invalid or extraneous data, greatly enhancing the measurements’ validity and flexibility.
1 Mpt FFT View more
1 Mpt FFT
The new math co-processor enables FFT analysis of incoming signals using up to 1M samples per waveform. This provides high frequency resolution with a fast refresh rate. The FFT function also supports a variety of window functions so that it can adapt to different spectral measurement needs.
High Speed Hardware-Based Pass/Fail Function View more
High Speed Hardware-Based Pass/Fail Function
The SDS1000X-E utilizes a hardware-based Pass/Fail function, performing up to 40,000 Pass / Fail decisions each second. Easily generate userdefined test templates provide trace mask comparison making it suitable for long-term signal monitoring or automated production line testing.
Customizable Default Key View more
Customizable Default Key
The current parameters of oscilloscope can be preset to Default Key through the Save menu.
Complete Connectivity View more
SDS1000X-E supports USB Host, USB Device (USB-TMC), LAN (VXI-11), WiFi (optional, 4 channel models only), Pass/Fail and Trigger Out.