SHS1000X Handheld Oscilloscopes feature full isolation between the two oscilloscope channels, one multimeter channel, a power adapter, and the USB host/device port. SIGLENT’s portable oscilloscopes are available in 100 and 200 MHz versions, feature a single ADC with 1 GSa/s maximum sample rate and a single memory module with 12 Mpts memory depth. When two channels are enabled, each channel has a sample rate of 500 MSa/s and a standard record length of 6 Mpts. When only a single channel is actived, the maximum sample rate is 1 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 12 Mpts. For ease of use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.The full isolation makes it ideal for both laboratory and floating signal measurement because it reduces the risk of accidental short circuits.
|Bandwidth||Channels||Real Time |
|Multimeter||Isolation Level||Memory Depth||Price|
|SHS1102X||100 MHz||2||1 GSa/s||Voltage, current, resistance and other eight common functions||1000 V CAT II, |
600 V CAT III
|12 Mpts||$1,899||Buy Now|
|SHS1202X||200 MHz||2||1 GSa/s||Voltage, current, resistance and other eight common functions||1000 V CAT II, |
600 V CAT III
|12 Mpts||$2,399||Buy Now|
- Siglent SPO technology
- Waveform capture rates up to 100,000 wfm/s (normal mode) and 400,000 wfm/s (sequence mode)
- Supports 256-level intensity grading and color temperature display modes
- Record length up to 12 Mpts
- Digital trigger system
- Intelligent trigger: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- 6000 counts Digital Multimeter, Support DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Continuity test
- 3 one-button shortcuts for Oscilloscope, Multimeter and Recorder functions
- 5.6-inch TFT-LCD display with 640 * 480 resolution
Full Isolation View more
SHS1000X Handheld Oscilloscopes feature full isolation, perfect for safely measuring floating or differential signals. The max voltage input to the analog scope inputs is CATIII 600 Vrms, CATII 1000 Vrms, and the max input for the multimeter is CATIII 600 Vrms, CATII 1000 Vrms.
SHS1000X portable oscilloscopes feature full isolation between the two oscilloscope channels, one multimeter channel, power adapter and the USB host/device port. The full isolation makes it ideal for both laboratory and floating signal measurement because it reduces the risk of accidental short circuits.
Standard Serial trigger and decode View more
Standard Serial trigger and decode
Standard Serial trigger and decoding: IIC, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, widely used in automotive and embedded industries. Because of its unique portable design and battery power supply, it can better meet the testing needs of the automotive and embedded industries that require on-site decoding.
Hardware-based True RMS multimeter View more
Hardware-based True RMS multimeter
- Integrated 6000 count (~ 3.5 digit) digital multimeter
- Hardware-Based True RMS Measurement
- Features up to 4-channel measurement value trend graphing that can store 3.5 M measurement points
IP Rating: IP51 View more
IP Rating: IP51
SHS1000X Handheld Oscilloscopes feature a sealed IP51 dust and drip-proof housing and has been tested to IEC60529 to guarantee the ruggedness that is needed to survive harsh environments. A rubberized surface with large keys also makes it easy to use in difficult environments.