SIGLENT’s SHS800X Handheld Oscilloscopes have two non-isolated scope channels and one isolated multimeter channel. Portable digital oscilloscopes are available in 100 and 200 MHz versions, feature a single ADC with 1 GSa/s maximum sample rate and a single memory module with 12 Mpts memory depth. When two channels are enabled, each channel has a sample rate of 500 MSa/s and a standard record length of 6 Mpts. When only a single channel is activated, the maximum sample rate is 1 GSa/s and the maximum record length is 12 Mpts. For ease of use, the most commonly used functions can be accessed with its user-friendly front panel design.
|Bandwidth||Channels||Real Time |
|Multimeter||Isolation Level||Memory Depth||Price|
|SHS810X||100 MHz||2||1 GSa/s||Voltage, current, resistance and other eight common functions||-||12 Mpts||$979||Buy Now|
|SHS820X||200 MHz||2||1 GSa/s||Voltage, current, resistance and other eight common functions||-||12 Mpts||$1,279||Buy Now|
- Intelligent triggers: Edge, Slope, Pulse Width, Window, Runt, Interval, Time out (Dropout), Pattern
- 6000 counts Digital Multimeter, Support DCV, ACV, DCI, ACI, Resistance, Diode, Capacitance, Continuity test.
- 1 Mpts FFT: Support Peaks and Markers
- 5.6-inch TFT-LCD display with 640 * 480 resolution
- UL2054 certified lithium battery pack, 6900 mAh capacity, external charger
Five-in-one handheld oscilloscope View more
Five-in-one handheld oscilloscope
1. 2 CH Oscilloscope
2. True RMS Multi-meter
3. Recorder with sample and measurement logging
4. Serial Trigger and decode
5. FFT spectrum analysis
Portable and Easy to Use View more
Portable and Easy to Use
The front panel is smaller than A4 paper. The rear panel support enables vertical placement, and the side nylon handles are convenient for handheld operation. The standard shoulder bag can hold the instrument, probes, and other accessories for convenient transport.
Note: Dimensions: 276 mm * 168 mm * 68 mm; Mass: 1.75 kg
Higher protection level, longer battery life View more
Higher protection level, longer battery life
- Rechargeable 6900 mA high-capacity lithium battery
- UL certified
- Up to 5.5 hours of work without a charge, greatly improving safety and battery life
- The battery can be charged in the instrument or removed and charged with an external charger
IP Rating: IP51 View more
IP Rating: IP51
SHS800X Handheld Oscilloscopes feature a sealed IP51 dust and drip-proof housing and has been tested to IEC60529 to guarantee the ruggedness that is needed to survive harsh environments. A rubberized surface with large keys also makes it easy to use in difficult environments.