In order to develop, test and optimize these more complex systems, the measurement technology must exceed the desired system performance. The SSG6000A is designed to provide high performance signal quality that meets the stringent requirements of the latest microwave and millimeter wave testing while extending customer value in size, speed, and cost.
SSG6000A Series RF Signal Generator supports AM and pulse modulation, pulse sequence generator, power meter control and other functions. With standard OCXO reference hardware module inside ensures high-precision and high stability signal output. It is not only an ideal local oscillator and clock source, but also a high-performance analog signal source suitable for applications in R&D and production. SIGLENT provides a total solution backed by proven reliability and our standard 3 years warranty plus pre-sale and post-sale support. Coupled with solid RF performance, a flexible and pure signal, the SSG6000A is a complete solution that makes a great addition to any RF engineer’s workbench kit.
|Frequency Range||Amplitude Resolution||Phase Noise||External I/Q Modulation||Price|
|SSG6083A||100 kHz-13.6 GHz||0.01 dB||-135 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||No||Call for Quote||Request a Quote|
|SSG6085A||100 kHz-20 GHz||0.01 dB||-135 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||No||Call for Quote||Request a Quote|
|SSG6087A||100 kHz-40 GHz||0.01 dB||-135 dBc/Hz @1 GHz, offset 20 kHz (typ.)||No||Call for Quote||Request a Quote|
- Frequency up to 13.6 GHz/ 20 GHz/ 40 GHz
- Level setting range: -130 dBm ~ 24 dBm
- Excellent Phase Noise: -135 dBc / Hz @ 1 GHz, 20 kHz offset (typ.)
- Very low sub harmonic: < –80 dBc
- Level error ≤ 0.7 dB (typ.)
- Standard AM modulation with internal, external or Int+Ext source
- Standard OCXO and step attenuator (0 to 110 dB, 10dB step)
- Pulse modulation on/off ration > 80 dBc (typ.) and the rise/fall time < 15 ns (typ.) (option)
- Pulse train generator has pulse width of 20 ns ~ 300 s and as many as 2047 different pulses (option)
- Web browser remote control on PC and mobile terminals
- 5 inch TFT capacitive touch screen, mouse and keyboard supported
- Standard interface includes USB Host, USB Device (USB TMC), LAN (VXI-11, Socket, Telnet). Optional interface: GPIB
Excellent SSB Phase Noise View more
Excellent SSB Phase Noise
The SSG6000A signal generator is built to deliver outstanding signal purity across a broad frequency range of 100 kHz to 40 GHz, even at high output power levels. Excellent phase noise of -135 dBc/Hz, low sub harmonic signal components of < –80 dBc and low broadband noise of –155 dBc gives you confidence that you are testing your device and not the limits of your instrumentation. Coupled with exceptional frequency and power stability, the SSG6000A is a great solution for applications including LO emulation, receiver, ADC/DAC, and components testing.
Pulse Modulation View more
SSG6000A supports AM and pulse modulation, pulse sequence generator, power meter control and other functions. Pulse modulation on/off ration is more than 80 dB, and the rise/fall time is less than 15 ns. SSG6000A can be used as pulse modulation signal source or LO to simulate various radar echo signals.
Pulse Train Generator View more
Pulse Train Generator
SSG6000A generates staggered pulse groups and pulse pauses. The pulse width and the pulse pause can be set. independently and separately for each pulse. Pulse train generator has pulse width of 20 ns ~ 300 s and as many as 2047 different pulses. The pulse repetition period can be changed from 1 to a maximum of 65,535 which produces a very long pulse train that can be used for testing.